Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Things I Have Done And Not Done

It may be a month since I've last published, but it doesn't feel like it's been so long. I guess that I've just been very busy. To save time and energy, I will give a list of some of what I've done since last post.

Some of What I have Done:

1) Written two papers, one on reading graphic novels, and the other on the self.
2) Written a midterm, on advanced statistics. VERY DIFFICULT.
3) Gone to Toronto, to see Prince Charming become the Reverend Prince Charming.
4) Crocheted several scarves, and figured out why I was always losing stitches, which resulted in a very unattractive scalloped pattern. I wasn't throwing an extra stitch on the end of each row.
5) Discovered Lush's bath melts, specifically, "Something Wicked This Way Comes" which leaves your skin both soft and sparkly. A BIG favourite.
6) Gotten a virus on my computter, rendering my browser currently unoperable. Where am I now? On the library computer. At school, that place I try to spend the least amount of time possible.
7) Started my own personal mantra and method for studying stats. More on that later.
8) Seen some very good movies, and some very mediocre movies, and some very sad movies.
9) Missed Prince Charming horribly
10) Quit my job.
11) Finished my job. Which are two very different things, I assure you.

Things I have not done:

1) Not found a wedding dress.
2) Not gone to the gym.
3) Not finished all my readings.
4) Not done the dishes from this weekend.
5) Not finished cleaning my house.
6) Not planned my birthday party.

So, that is what has been going on for me. I know that all three people that read my blog are very excited to know that, so there you go. Bon Appetit.

No comments: