Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's Hot.

It's hot. It is blinking, freaking hot out right now.

It is approximately a million degrees right now. Everything is hot. I am hot. It has gone past swooby and swass to simply sw-an.

Fortunately, my basement, notorious for freezing in the fall, winter, spring, and early summer, has become nicely temperate. I'm leaving all my windows open and the breezes have warmed up my little cave to the point where I don't need to wear a sweater. Yay!

I've been spending quite a bit of time in my basement.

I've been spending time with my friends, and working on wedding stuff. And going to see movies.

I've seen Pirates of the Carribean 2, and Superman Returns.

Both are very good. I recommend them, especially going to the matinee. It's blinking hot outside, and cool on the inside, and the theatres are pretty empty.

Whistle Twice and I went yesterday to see Superman Returns, we both liked it. The movie I mean, we didn't like paying $3.50 for crappy fake lemonade or $4 for a bag of smarties.

Next time we're bringing our own snacks. Oh yeah, the joy of carrying a big purse. It's the only way to go to the movies.

No comments: