Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Bit of an Update

So, for those of you just tuning in, I've been away.

Work got busy, wedding stuff went insane, and I stopped posting.

However, now I'm back.

I made the huge mistake of going to a completely unreliable "professional" dressmaker. After being talked down to, bullied and repeatedly "misunderstood," I called in the big guns and my problem was fixed.

Well, it is as fixed as it can be until I see it with the alterations done.

I will be overjoyed to tell that sad tale later. After I'm done catching up on all the stuff that got left behind because I was too busy trying to track down my dressmaker.

I am back. I missed posting. I missed reading up on what other people are doing. I also missed the peace of not having to deal with the dressmaker on an almost daily basis.

And yes, I will be calling the Better Business Bureau as soon as my (perfect, and it will be perfect) dress is in my hot little hands.

In happier news, I've got an order of fancy knitting needles and much yarn coming in. It should be great. Anytime I get stressed, I just say three things to myself:

1) It will be over soon.
2) There is no way that the dressmaker is making any money on my dress. (Petty? I think not. If I'm not allowed charge her for my wasted time, she's not allowed to make a profit on my dress)
3) Best of all, I have new fancy needles coming! Yay! And yarn.

Plus, I get to bother Gamer every day and ask him where my package is. He likes it when I do that. Alot.

Hee.

No comments: