I've started my planning for Christmas Knitting.
I'm not sure if I will:
a) crash and burn or
b) totally kick ass with the knitted gifts and win everyone's admiration and acclaim.
It involves a lot of scarves. I'm actually happy about this because a scarf is a good way to try to try something new without a lot of investment. Like cables. Or lace. Or two colour knitting.
My List of Scarves to Make... so far
1. A's scarf - it is a stockinette with a k2tog yo border. It is the scrolling curler of epic proportions. I started it last monday.
2. S's scarf - something with a racing stripe in manly yarn.
3. Polar Bear's scarf - cables? in a dark blue
4. Grizzly Bear's scarf - more cables? something? who knows?
5. G's scarf - white garterstitch lace of some sort