Friday, December 02, 2005

Panties! Panties! Panties!

Oh, but not your average natty grannie panties, oh no. We are talking very cute new panties, just in time for Christmas. Unfortunately, I don't think they have the exact pairs that I have online, which is very sad, because they are even nicer looking. I will admit, I am a sucker for ribbons on panties. Although, I almost got these, but in blue or black. I will admit, I was very sad that I also A) am not super rich, being a student and all, and B) stopped fitting their bras years ago. Oh well, less cute things to spend money on means more money spent here and here.

Or something like that.

I would just like to say that I deliberately did not make any comments about how the panties don't look the same on me as they do on the models. Very deliberately.

No comments: