Friday, June 09, 2006

Good News

I have exciting news!

1) I now have gel toes, complete with little jewels. They are silly and perfect. I adore them, and now I want to do my fingernails. I really want to do my fingernails.

2) Apparently showing up to work, sitting in the corner and doing whatever is enough to wow them. I'm not sure if this is a sort of a small fish in an even smaller pond type of deal, or if it means that my work ethic is actually somewhat impressive. How do I know this? Apparently the office that I'm working for can't get enough of me. It's so sweet. Oh yes. So, this means they want me as long as I'm here. Or so it seems. I'll actually find out on Tuesday, after Convocation.

In other ways of being exciting, Stiletto has had the following happen to her:

1) Car broken into.
2) Got a ticket for expired plates, had to beg to not get car towed.
3)Car broken down in middle of rush hour.
4) Car broken by tow truck.
5) Car broken into again.
6) Car rearended today.

Needless to say, she's not having a good day or week.

No comments: