Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Something New

I'm trying something new right now, to see if I can blog at work.

That's right. I said work.

Everyone can stop being all shocked at my now un-unemployed status.

I have begun my new life, and I am a temp.

All in all, this is not the worst job I've ever had, and the people here seem to be actually nice. Part of me wonders if the other shoe will drop, but the other part just tells me to shut up and be glad we're not stuck in some damn bear suit* or working for a crazy drugged up restaraunt manager**.



* Officially the worst job I've ever had. Oh yes. I was the Root Bear. It was hot, it was smelly, and it was the most boring job I've ever had. Well, it was boring until I got molested by some fratboy-types. Then I got angry and was counting the time until I was done. All in all, it was time that I'll never get back. Completely and utterly wasted.

** My worst boss ever. Even worse than "My life is in ruins. Again. Let's watch me cry" manager. I still want to go back to that job, just for a little bit, to tell her what I really think of her, and her management skills. Oh yes.

No comments: