Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blogger Ate My Post

ARRRGGGGGHH

I was in the middle of writing this big long post saying how sorry I was about my long neglect.

However.

Blogger ate my post. And I think that it might be my *&(*(%^$%##%*&^ computer's fault. It does this thing, where the internet will forget that it is connected, and perfectly functional, and then I have to go and re-click or re-enter the website address and oddly enough, it will work. It started when Charming made it so that we could have our own profiles (running windows xtra poo) and now the internet doesnt always work.


%$#@@!#$&*^%$#@@$%^&*%^$()*&^(&%^%$%#&*&^^^&* *(*%$%$$&

I only sort of feel better. I'm going to go knit now. And go to bed. I have to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!