Friday, January 13, 2006

At the Hospital

Continuing in my series of posts from about town, I'm writing in the lobby of the hospital, where they have free internet. Very exciting in a technology-is-everywhere sort of way.

My granny is doing much much better. She's looking like herself again, and talking more. It's so good. She's going on walks and stuff too.

The bad news is that my mother now knows that I have a blog. Mom, if you are reading this, I just want you to know that sometimes you may think that you are reading a bad word. Blogger has this thing where occasionally there are typos and they tend to look like bad words. For real, mom. I don't know how to fix it.

I love you. You are the best mom ever.

And I've never skipped class ever. Or anything like that.

Did I tell you I loved you? And you're the best?

You are.

Ignore the potty-language. Its not really there.

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can i get you a shovel for that?