Thursday, March 16, 2006

Darkest Magic

Last year some time before my birthday, Prince Charming picked up on the fact that I am mad for dark chocolate.

The darker, the better.

I love the rich full bittersweet taste of a rich dark chocolate. Not for me the mild and mellow of the medium chocolate. White chocolate has its place, as a garnish, or as an accent.

This knowledge spread to Santa, and so in my stocking there were quite a few pieces of dark chocolate hidden in there.

Among them was a bar of Botticelli's Double Dark. I've never heard of this brand before, but that does not mean anything right at this moment. Hovever, I've just finished eating it. It was wonderful. Beautiful. Luscious. It was not bitter at all, but simply the right amount of rich with a hint of sweetness. Whoever AlpineConfections Inc. is, from Delta British Columbia, they have an excellent product.

I totally give this amazing chocolate bar my endorsement. Whatever that is worth.

No comments: