Sunday, May 21, 2006

Blurb

Just finished adding all of the addresses that Prince Charming and I have into our pages of addy labels.

aieee.

That was quite a bit of typing.

Something New

1. I realized a while ago that unless you are somehow related to me by blood, I haven't seen you in forever. Or really talked to you. I have no idea where Stiletto is, what Ardbeg is up to. I'm guessing that Never Rye and Whistle Twice were probably watching the hockey game tonight.

I actually talked to Samurai a very long while ago. It was so strange, because I had absolutely no idea who he was. I think I worried him. It was the same day that I'd heard that Panda's dad had died, so that might have had something to do with it. Maybe, or maybe not. It wasn't until he told me he'd given my sister the clap* that I realized who he was. Best guess - he's at his girlfriend's house. In all truth though, I have no idea where he is.

2. Finally picked a china pattern. That's right. I now have a china pattern. It was by far the most difficult thing Prince Charming and I have ever worked out together. Reading this, you may think that Prince Charming and I live in some candy-coated cherry blossom land. We do not. We just have supremely different tastes and styles.

Plus Prince Charming doesn't like much when it comes to stuff you buy in a store that doesn't come from Mark's Work Wearhouse, or have to do with camping.

I liked this, and this and this. He didn't.

*Samurai has actually never given any sister of mine the clap or anyone else for that matter. He is, however, very prone to vanishing off of the face of the earth, especially during finals. After getting extremely curious about seeing if he was actually still alive, I called his house and left a long and hysterical message telling him that the wedding was off because I couldn't possibly marry him after he gave my sister the clap.

No comments: