Friday, May 19, 2006

Wedding Shoes!

I am now the proud owner of wedding shoes. This is what they look like, except that mine have an ankle strap, which is what the jewelry drops off of, and are definitely not so tall. They are stunningly pretty and actually comfortable. Yay Beverly Feldman! YAY me! And Yay Teddy for her super fantastic gift!

Teddy had called me out of the blue and told me that she wanted to buy me shoes for my wedding present. Not just any shoes though, she wanted me to have Jimmy Choo's or Manolo Blahnik's.

I almost cried. She wanted me to have the coolest and best thing in the world for my wedding day. I'm moving soon to a much bigger city, and she wanted me to have very good shoes to wear for when I was there. It is so sweet. She's very fashionable and worries that people will see the scrubbies I wear and think that no one loves me.

We didn't end up going with either of those two brands because I couldn't find anywhere in Edmonton that sold them in person. It's all internet sales here. However, after scouring every shoe store in edmonton, nieman marcus online, zappos.com and many other designers' websites, I decided on the Feldmans.

I love these shoes. I've shown them to everyone I could. They are now known as the Very Expensive Shoes. As in: " Hey An, have you shown everyone in the free world your Very Expensive Shoes yet?"

Not yet, but I'm working on it.

No comments: