Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Wee Update

"The curse is come upon me," cried
the Lady of Shallott.
~Tennyson

Impending doom has struck. Also known as final exam week(s). I have been sleeping and studying. Monday was spent mostly sleeping after the long weekend.

Tuesday I did some spring cleaning and some studying.

Today I showered. I tell you this, gentle readers, because today I look very cute. Its true. I do. It is absolutely amazing what a shower can do. I'm wearing my new skirt. It looks something like this, however, it is a blue denim, has bleach stains scattered across the front, and the pockets are in the right place. With my little mini, I'm wearing a big white tunic-thing that is quite possible the oldest thing I own. And flip-flops. Because today is beautiful and sunny and warm (unlike Sunday, when I decided to dress up in a skirt for Easter Sunday, and then it promptly SNOWED! grr. arrgh.)

I bought my new skirt when I'd come to the realization that I'd forgotten what my legs look like. I was also pretty sure that Prince Charming had also forgotten. Plus, I've always wanted a miniskirt, but they tended to be too short. In the "Is she going through a bad break-up and her ex took scissors to all of her clothes and this is what she had left?" kind of too short. Also known as "If your mother only knew, she lock you in the house." That kind of too short.

Prince Charming will be home in 6 days.

Wedding things are going well, at this exact point in time. This guarantee only lasts for the next five minutes, or until finals end and I start thinking about the future again. Whichever comes soonest.

A Quick List - Or Things I'd Rather Be Doing Right Now
1) Reading something that wasn't assigned to me as homework.
2) Dancing.
3) Eating hot hot hot wings.
4) Painting.
5) Making a very cool anklet that I got the idea for today. It will have to wait. Of course.
6) Watching Seasons 2-Infinity of Firefly.
7) More napping.

No comments: